Followers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Colouring Pale Faces - A Video Tutorial

  
Hi  /  Hallo


For my first Video Tutorial, I would like to show you how I colour faces.
I use a mixture of Copic Ciao and Sketch Markers and the colours I use for my faces are:
E0000 E000 E00 E21 E13 R20 and R81

Für mein erste Video Tutorial will ich gerne  zeigen  wie ich gesichter coloriere.
Ich benütze Copic Ciao und Sketch Markers züsammen und die farben die ich benutzt habe sind:
E0000, E000, E00, E21, E13, R20 und R81.




I hope you have found this video useful.

Ich hoffe die Video Tutorial gefällt euch.

Thanks for looking

Hugs
Penni (UK)
X

8 comments:

Lydia Boode said...

Great video.
Hugs

Anonymous said...

I like your interpretation on coloring pale faces!

Blogteam Copicmarkereurope said...

Hi Penni, you did a good job. Nice coloring technique.

AnnasArt said...

Tolles Video!

Lieben Gruß

Ingrid

3dnadia said...

Great Video

Hugs Nadia

Anonymous said...

super video amitié
ISabelle

Crafteezee said...

Great video.
Hugs Tracy x

Kreativmonster said...

Great video and beautiful result!