Followers

Friday, January 13, 2012

..Card for Men....


Hello dear Copic friends,
Hallo liebe Copic Freunde,

today, I show you my last card for this design team and say good-bye with an image from KennyK.
heute darf ich meine letzte Karte in diesem Designteam zeigen
und verabschiede mich mit einen Motiv von KennyK. 
I used white and yellow cardstock, the designpaper is from DCWV.
Verwendet habe ich weißen und gelben Cardstock,
das Designerpapier ist von DCWV.

Additionally, I used white ribbon, coloured with B23, and tied a charm to it.
Weiters habe ich ein weißes Ribbon mit der Farbe B23 eingefärbt,
an den Charm hängt.

I used the following Copics
Folgende Copic habe ich verwendet.
Skin/Haut: E0000 - E01 - E02 - E30
Hair/Haare: YR21 - Y23 - Y11 / Atyou Spica  Orange
Clothes/Kleidung: B000 -21 - 23 -26 / Atyou Spica Sky Blue
Divers/Sonstiges: R22 /  C1 / Atyou Spica Silver, gold, black

I hope, I could inspire you with my card and say thanks that I  could be part of the desig-team
Hoffe ich konnte Euch mit meiner Karte etwas inspieren
und danke dass ich im Designteam sein durfte.

1 comment:

isi said...

very very gentle and beautiful, I like