Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Card for The Bride - with Video Tutorial

Hi
Hallo,
Today I have made a card using a digi image called Wedding Day from Saturated Canary Digis.
heute habe ich eine Karte mit dem Digi "Wedding Day" von Saturated Canary gemacht.

Before I show you my card, you might like to watch the video I made.  It shows how I coloured the white wedding dress.  For this I used only three Copic Markers - N0, N1 and the Colourless Blender.
Bevor ich euch meine Karte zeige, könnt ihr euch das Video anschauen, das ich gemacht habe. Es zeigt, wie ich das weiße Brautkleid koloriert habe. Dafür habe ich nur drei Copic Marker verwendet - N0, N1 und den Colourless Blender.




And here's my finished card.
Und hier ist meine fertige Karte.


I used the following Copic Markers to complete my image:
Ich habe folgende Copic  Marker verwendet, um die Koloration fertig zustellen:

Skin/HautE000, E00, E11 and R20
Lips/Lippen: R85
Eyes/Augen: B23
Hair/HaareE40, E41, E43 and E33
Flowers/BlumenRV63, R81 and R85
Leaves/Blätter: YG13 and YG17


Other items used to create this card:
Andere Dinge, die ich für diese Karte verwendet habe:

Pink Card/Rosa Karton: Coordinations
Doily/SpitzendeckchenFrom my stash/Aus meinem Vorrat
Gems, Feather and Ribbon/Glitzersteine, Federn und BandFrom my stash/Aus meinem Vorrat
Flowers/Blumen: Wild Orchid Crafts
Crystals/Kristalle: Magnolia


I hope you liked my card and found my video useful.
Ich hoffe, meine Karte gefällt euch und ihr findet das Video hilfreich.

Thanks for looking.
Danke für's Anschauen.
Hugs
Penni
X


2 comments:

Diny Sprakel said...

Hello Penni, thank you for your clear video about this colouring. Great card.Greetings Diny

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Penni! And thank you for sharing your video, it is very interesting to see how you colour! Hugs Delphine xx