Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Meet Our Guest Jill



Good morning everybody
Guten Morgen Euch allen!

Please welcome our Guest Designer Jill

Today I am so lucky to be guestdesigning at Copic Marker Europe blog.
I feel so honoured to be asked, but must admit I was a little bit nervous when I started to make my card!
***
Bitte begrüßt unsere Gastdesignerin Jill.

Ich bin so glücklich, heute auf dem Copic Marker Europe Blog Gastdesigner zu sein.
Ich fühle mich geehrte, gefragt worden zu sein, aber ich muss zugeben, dass ich etwas nervös war, als ich begann meine Karte zu machen! 

I have made a birthday card to show you. I made it for one of my best blog friends for her birthday and I hope she likes it, and of course you too :)
I chose a wonderful digi image called "Nimbus the angel" for my card from the fantastic artist Mayzy.
***
Ich möchte Euch eine Geburtstagskarte zeigen. Ich habe sie für eine meiner besten Blog-Freundinnen zum Geburtstag gemacht und ich hoffe, sie gefällt ihr. Und Euch natürlich auch :)
Ich habe das wundervolle Digi-Motiv "Nimbus the angel" der fantastischen Künstlerin Mayzy für meine Karte verwendet. 
The wonderful image is coloured in Copic colours:
Mit diesen Copics ist das tolle Motiv coloriert:
 
Hair/Haare: E59, E39, YR 24, Y15, E50
Skin/Haut: E11, E21, E51-50, E93
Dress/Kleid: R02, R01, R00
Wings/Flügel: R02,01,00 and BG13,11,10
Shoes and brown details/Schuhe und braune Elemente: E39,35, 31

I have added Glossy Accets to her eyes, lips and on her wings I have
used At You Spica pen, Clear.
***
Ich habe Glossy Accents auf die Augen, Lippen und Flügel aufgetragen und den Clear Spica At You Stift verwendet.


I made a tag in a pocket card with some lovely papers from Anna Griffin and the pink on the tag is from a Pion sheet.
All my flowers are WOC and Kort og Godt and the lovely hat pin is a treasured gift from a friend of mine, Susan Killam.
***
Ich habe einen Tag in einer Pocket-Karte aus einigen der tollen Papiere von Anna Griffin gemacht, das pinkfarbene Papiere auf dem Tag ist von Pion.
Alle meine Blumen sind von WOC und Kort og Godt und die tolle Hutnadel ist ein ewig aufbvewahrter Schatz von einer meiner Freundinnen, Susan Killam. 


Like I often do, I used the amazing beautiful Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn design on my card, and here I have cut it in two, to have on both sides of the image.
***
Wie ich es oft macht habe ich die wundervolle Fanciful Flourish Stanze von Cheery Lynn designs auf meiner Karte verwendet und hier habe ich es in zwei Teile geschnitten um etwas davon auf beiden Seiten des Motives zu haben.


This is how my card looks like when the tag is out.
The tag has this amazing poem from Kort og Godt and beside the image I have used a digi sentiment from 
***
So sieht meine Karte aus, wenn der Tag herausgezogen ist.
Auf dem Tag ist das tolle Gedicht von Kort og Godt and neben dem Motiv habe ich einen Digi-Text verwendet. 

I hope you liked my card
Thank you Copic Marker Europe for having me as your guestdesigner :)
***
Ich hoffe, Euch gefällt meine Karte.
Danke Copic Marker Europe, mich als Gastdesigner eingeladen zu haben :) 

Have a wonderful day everybody and take care
***
Habt alle einen wundervollen Tag!
Hugs, Jill


9 comments:

chrilvian said...

adorable

Nela said...

Beautiful card and perfect coloring!
Hugs Nela

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So awesome Jill! I absolutely love your colouring and those beautiful papers :)

Franz♥ said...

Gorgeous job Jill! Your colouring is perfect, congratulations for being guest, you deserve it!

Hugs, Franz.

sue w. said...

Fabulous card. The image is gorgeous and coloured beautifully, and love that the sentiment lifts out.
Hugs Sue W.

mapowska said...

Very nice ;)

Brenda said...

a very nice card! the tag is great.
greets Brenda

Diny Sprakel said...

Hello Jill, thank you for being our guest, I love your coloring
greetings Diny

shampylou30 said...

stunning card love the image sue xxx