Followers

Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Copic Marker Journal


Hi Copic Fans
Hallo Copic-Fans,

I have seen a few Copic Marker Journals around recently.  This is a fantastic Journal for any Copic Lover and so I decided to make one myself and share it with you today.
Ich habe in der letzten Zeit einige Copic Marker Bücher gesehen. Dies ist ein fantastisches Buch für jeden Copic-Liebhaber und daher habe ich mich entschlossen, eins für mich zu machen und es euch zu zeigen.

Inside the Journal there are different sections.
Das Buch ist in mehrere Abschnitte unterteilt.

Copic Marker Inventory - For you to keep a record of the markers you own
Copic Marker Übersicht - Damit ihr den Überblick behaltet, welche Marker ihr besitzt 
Marker Families/Marker Familien
Colour Combinations/Farbkombinationen
Custom Colours/selbstgemachte Farben
Hair & Skin - Where you can stamp your favourite images and record your favourite combinations. 
Haut & Haare - Hier könnt ihr mit euren Lieblingsstempeln eure liebsten Farbkombinationen abbilden.


All of the pages for the Journal should be printed onto the paper you use when you colour with your markers, to give you a true colour.  Of course, I used Holtz Perfect Colouring Paper.   
Alle Seiten des Buches sollten auf dem Papier gedruckt sein, das ihr auch zum Kolorieren verwendet, damit ihr eine echte Farbwiedergabe habt. Selbstverständlich verwende ich  Holtz Perfect Colouring Paper.


To decorate the front of my Journal I used a Digi Image called Copica from Saturated Canary - a perfect choice I thought!
Um die Vorderseite des Buches zu dekorieren habe ich einen Digi namens Copica von Saturated Canary verwendet - eine perfekte Wahl, oder?


I used the following markers to colour my image: 
Ich habe die folgenden Marker verwendet um das Motiv zu kolorieren:

Skin/Haut - E000, E00, E21, R20 (cheeks/Wangen) and R22 (lips/Lippen)
Eyes/Augen - B23
Hair/Haare - E32, E25
Jeans - B91, B93
Apron/Schürze - B91, B93, B95, R22, R24
Other Clothes/übrige Kleidung - YG11, YG13, YG17, RV63, RV66, Y15, Y17, BG10, BG13, BG15
Copic Markers - C2, YG13, R35, G07,Y08,YR07,YG93, E13, RV66, B93, Y15, BG05, RV14


I chose some of my favourite papers to cover the boards I used for my Journal and bound it all together using my Cinch.
Ich habe einige meiner Lieblingspapiere verwendet um die Graupappe zu beziehen und habe alles mit meiner Cinch zusammengebunden.


I'm sure I will find this Journal to be a useful reference and well as fun to keep up to date.
Ich bin mir sicher, dass das Buch ein hilfreiches Nachschlagewerk sein wird und dass es Spaß machen wird, es aktuell zu halten.

Thanks for visiting our blog today.
Danke, dass ihr heute unseren Blog besucht habt.

Hugs
Penni
X

4 comments:

Sharon said...

A stunning idea this Penni, thanks for sharing. I think I am going to create a Copic Journal for myself too. hugs Sharon

linda (dots n doodles) said...

What a fabulous idea and such a pretty cover.

Karen Petitt said...

Fantastic idea, and I love the colouring and papers you've used! hugs Karen x

Diny Sprakel said...

Hi Penny, this is a great idea , thank you for that. I am always using a simular booklet. Greetings Diny