Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

For a Special Someone


Hello all! It's Delphine today to share a card putting the focus on what I like the most - colouring - and so it is a very simple one again, the type I really enjoy making... well you know me by now:-)!  Here it is...
***
Hallo Ihr! Hier ist heute Delphine um eine Karte mit euch zu teilen, bei der der Schwerpunkt auf dem liegt, was ich am Liebsten mag: der Koloration. Daher ist sie wieder relativ schlicht, der Typ Karte, den ich sehr gerne mache - aber das wisst ihr ja inzwischen gut :-)!  Hier ist sie...


The adorable image is one of Di's Digi Designs called For A Special Someone, I punched a border with my Martha Stewart punch, added a wooden button by Prima, a bit of twine, a piece of ribbon and pearls from my stash.
***
Das zauberhafte Motiv ist von  Di's Digi Designs namens "For A Special Someone", ich habe einen Rand mit meinem Martha Stewart Stanzer gestanzt, einen Holzknopf von Prima, ein bisschen Garn, ein Stück Band und Perlen aus meinem Vorrat hinzugefügt.


Skin/Haut: E0000, 000, 00, 11
Hair/Haare: E31, 33, 44, Y11, 21, YR23
Outfit: E40, 41, 43, 44, 47
 Leaves/Blätter: YG03, 17, 67, 97
Flowers/Blumen: R43, 46, 59
Bear/Bär: E31, 33, 35, R20, 43, 46, 59, YG03, 17, 97
Ground/Boden: W0, 1, 3

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day!
Vielen Dank für euren Besuch, habt einen schönen Tag!
 
Hugs
Delphine xx

8 comments:

Mariska said...

Wow Delphine!!! I adore your card. The fact that you left out design paper makes the image stand out even better, it gives the whole card a certain elegance. And your coloring... as always amazing!!

Hugs,
Mariska

Jill said...

This is just beautiful Delphine. Love the CAS style and it really works so well with your wonderful colouring
Hugs, Jill

Céline said...

Hi Delphine, as usual a wonderful card. love the colors you've used. C&S is always perfect with you.
hugs
céline

Sandra H said...

This is totally stunning, x

Brenda said...

very nice card!
x Brenda

Karen said...

Oh me oh my!!
Totally fabulous honey!!! :0)
I'm hoping I have all of these hair colours because if not I'm going to be folorn... hehehe... this is just so adorable...
Amazing hair sweetie and I just have to rush off and try this! Smiles.

Hugs,
Krafty Karen.xx

Ann Marie Governale said...

Just beautiful and such fabulous coloring!! xxx Ann Marie

Diny Sprakel said...

Great card, the very good coloring is in focus. greetings Diny