Followers

Friday, January 18, 2013

Many dots and pink



Hello Copic fans,

Today it is my turn to show you a card and this time it is one with a picture of Kenny K ,  with the name Queens Cutie


I wanted to work with pink colors and I think that has succeeded.  For the paper I have choosen one with dots.  These dots can be found back in the part I made with a die of Memory box. The roses are made with a stans of My favorite things and after punching out you can roll them till these beautiful roses, easy to make and lovely to use on cards. Besides, these kind of dies are handy to use the small scraps of paper.


 Skin : R22 - R20 - E11 - E00 E000
 Hair : 110 - N9 - N7 - N5 - N3 - B60
 Pants : B99 - B97 - B95 - B93 - B91
T-shirt : C4 - C2 - C1 - C0 - C00
  Shoe sole : N9 - N7 - N5 
 Pink : C6 - C4 - RV19 - RV17 - RV55 - RV63

Hopefully I did inspire you with my card.

Hugs Wenda

5 comments:

Hellma said...

Great coloring.

Marian said...

Vind je kaart prachtig
Groetjes

Keren Mostov said...

Wenda, I just love your coloring! especially those blushing face.
keren

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Ohhh, love it!! Love all the pink, and the coloring is awesomw <3

Franz♥ said...

Fab job Wenda, love the colour combo, you made her so special!

Hugs, Franz.