Followers

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday Wishes


Goodmorning dear readers,

Today I have a Clean and Simple card for you.
For me isn't it so simple to make a CAS card.
I love to use tons of flowers, ribbon, doily's and all the other lovely embellies.
To make a CAS card it's an empty card, it feel like that.


This is my result, what do you think? Did I succeeded??



I print the digital image from The Paper Shelter on Straw cardstock
and colored her with Copic Markers.
Kraft Cardstock is very soft paper and the ink can flow out the lines
So you have to color with less ink than usual.

After coloring I use some blue Frantage on the ground and edges.

And then you're finish, Know I'm writing this post I, it's seem Simple'
Bud I think that this card cost me much more time than all my other cards.


Skin: E21 E222 R20
Hair: E29 E25 E21
Dress:  B02 B00 B000, YR65 YR02 YR00 YR000
Others: V17 V15YG67 YG61 Y17

I hope you like the card.
Thank you for leaving your comment



6 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh I love the simplicity of the card, the image really pops this way. Hugs! Mojca

shayaankhan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marian said...

Wat prachtig

Groetjes

Sandra H said...

Oh this is gorgeous x

Unknown said...

It's a real beauty... you see, sometimes less is more!

Franz♥ said...

Fab CAS card Lydia! Love this cute image and you coloured her beautifully!

Hugs, Franz.