Followers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Make a Wish

Hello, dear Copic Fans,
this is Barbara/Kreativmonster for you with a reminder to our current challenge "Photo Inspiration"

This was my inspirational card for you:
As you can see, I have been inspired by the colour and the shading from pink to white.
The designpaper I used, is from First Editions's collection "Sweet Owl", lace, ribbon and half-pearls are from my stash.

The image  is a digi from Mo Manning and as I am not tall and slender myself, I loved the idea of a "Slightly Chubby Fairy" as she is described by Mo at first sight.
For the clouds I used a template from Bev Rochester and my Copic-Airbrushsystem.

As you can see on this photo, I added Stickles "Crystal" to her wings and the waves around her wand.

I used these Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, R81
Hair: W1, W3, W4, W6, W7
Dress: R81, R83, R85, W1, Colourless Blender
Sky: B21 and Copic-Airbrush

I hope, I was able to inspire you to join our Challenge,
you can enter HERE.

Big Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster

4 comments:

Stempelhexe said...

Hallo Barbara,

ein herrliches Motiv, wundervoll coloriert, eine hervorrsagende Karte.

LG
Ulla

Susy said...

This is so adorable!

HUGS SUSY

Franz♥ said...

Totally cute Barbara, love the colour combo and the way you coloured the cloudy sky!

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

Nice!