Followers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hi there Copic Friends,

Åsa here today with another clean and simple card.
When it comes to massproduce Christmas cards, I tend to keep it a little bit simpler.
It´s less time consuming and easier to mail.


But just because I keep it simple, it doesn't meen I take any less time in colouring.
I tend to almost lay more time on colouring when the motif has the main focus.


Here is the little Mo Manning Elf.
It´s coloured with the following Copics:

Skin: E11-21-00-000-R20-11
Hair: E44
Red: E18-09-08
Grey: W5-3-1-0
Fluff: N3-1-0
Bulb: YR24-23-21-20
Green: YG67-63-61

Have a wonderful day.


4 comments:

Franz♥ said...

Perfect colouring and wonderful design Asa, love it!

Hugs, Franz.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Asa!

Kreativmonster said...

Very, very cute card, Asa! It would have been perfect for our current challenge "clean & simple"
Big Hugs
Barbara

Cindi said...

Love your copic coloring -this is a really cute card. I am sort of a newbie to copics and not tech savy. Would you please direct me to a tutorial or information on how to use digital stamps? I am used to stamping on special paper and using special ink for copics....not sure how it would work with my computer? Thank you. Cindi