Followers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lovely in Red

Hi everybody Copic friends and Happy New Year!
 
I'm Franz from Italy and it's my turn today to share a copic creation with all of you )
I created a Clean and Simple card again and again I used one of the lovely Mo Manning images:


Sometimes I think that cas cards are perfect to focus the attention to the image and I generally don't love fussy and fancy cards when I used red tones for colouring....



Here is the complete list of Copics markers I've used:

 Skin:
 E0000-E000-E00-E11
+R20 and prismacolor pencil for cheecks;
 
 Hair:
  100, C3;

 Outfit:
Warm Grey: W1, W2, W3;
Red: R17, R27, R29, R59;

Floor:
E40, E70, E71, E74
 
I hope you liked it,
thanks for stopping by,
Franz.

6 comments:

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Gorgeous as always Franz! You rock those red ones!

Hugs, Åsa

Monydav said...

Una delizia per gli occhi!!!
Un bacione Franz!
Mony

Becky said...

wow..Just stunning.. Gorgeous coloring.

scrapperdiane said...

Adorable card,love your colors.

Sandra H said...

Ooooh so beautiful

Unknown said...

What a beauty!