Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Goodbye and Hello

Hello Copic-friends,

today I need to tell you that we have to say goodbye to Angie Baechie from Switserland, 
she has showed us a lot of inspirational project during the last year.
We want to thank Angie for all her work and wish her the best for the future.

When we say goodbye there is in the same time a welcome to new DT member: Rositha Gafvert our Copic Instructor from Sweden.


 She is a very good colourer and a nice girl. I have met her during the Copic Meeting in Wiesbaden and enjoyed her company. She will show us her stunning projects.
Hello Rositha, I hope you will feel well in our Design Team and inspire us with your cards and tutorials. 


This are the words of Rositha:


(In the "scrapbookingworld"  is my "nickname"  Rozzan :)

I looke forward to be a part of Copic Marker Europe and I hopes that I can understand the roules och the language, if not I hopes you can tell me the right.

Best reagards and hugs, Rozzan

Kind regards 
Diny Sprakel (administrator CME)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! And welcome.....

SEO and Digital said...

Good design only attract more kind of people as well as help to converting them as consumers to our business.
Web Design Bangalore | Web Design Company India

Franz♥ said...

Welcome on board Rozzan, so glad to create with you!

Bye bye Angie, I'll miss you and your fab works sooo much hun :*

Franz.

Rozzan said...

Hello and thank you very much! It´s going to be nice to meet everyone here at Copic Marker Europe.
Hugs Rozzan