Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thinking of you

Hello all !
I'm Sandra I'm from Italy , and it is a great joy for me publish my first post today for Copic Marker Europe .
For my first project I chose "Hairy Situation" a Satured Canary digital Stamp.
It's been a while that I was thinking of coloring this sweet little girl with long hair. 
When I received the email that I became part of the DT CME (WOW!!) I decide that would be the perfect opportunity.
As all of us Copic lover knows,  hair coloring is the harder challenge , but the most funny and relaxing also.
Then I said ... come on let's start! 
I have chosen to color the hair with mahogany-brown shadow. 
I really like this shades for hair, personally I find that are the ones that make at the best the natural color hair .
I  start with the left side of the hair paying close attention and proceeding calmly. 
Little by little, my stamp took shape and once I got the hair  that satisfied me, I go with the clothes. The subject of the stamp is a very young and cheerful girl, so I used the classic jeans and red shades that are well suited to her.
To make the card I used a Core'dination Cardstock from Tim Holtz and My Mind's Eye pattern paper.

Copic used:
Hair: E19-18-15-13-11-00
Skin:E 0000-000-00-93
Trousers: B95-93-91
TShirt: R 29-24-22-20
Eyes:G 000-03-05
Background : W0 -1

I hope you enjoyed my project, I thank you for  following
Hugs

9 comments:

L'Alba delle idee said...

Le foto non rendono giustizia a questa meraviglia...sei bravissima!
Flick flick...ma non ti faceva male il polso?
Baci

Unknown said...

Grazie Alba !!!
Un pò sì...ma l'ho colorata "a rate"!!
Un bacio
Sandra

Blankina said...

Wow, love the hair Sandra!!
Hugs Blankina

Becky said...

wow, stunning card and fabulous job on coloring this sweet image.

Sandra H said...

Wow this is so beautiful x

Ale said...

Stupenda!!! Poi aver avuto la fortuna di vederla dal vero!!! Sei un mito!!
A presto!!
Ale

Unknown said...

Thank you a lot !
Hugs, Sandra

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Franz♥ said...

Di nuovo benvenuta Sandra, parti alla grande!

Bacio, Fra.