Followers

Monday, August 25, 2014

"Always thinking of you" Copic artwork by Suki Manga Art

Dear Copic friends,
For the entry of today I created a fan art inspired in Sailor Moon (character created by Naoko Takeuchi).
I grew up watching this anime when I was a child, so I love so much this character.
I hope you like it  ^____^
As usual, I started to colour eyes and skin:
Skin: E000 - E00 - E11 - R20
Eyes: B000 - B00 - B12 - B05


Then I used red and burgundy colours for the clothes and continue with the first base for her hair and light grey to add shadows on the white clothes:
Clothes: R29 - R59 - R000 - 0 (Blender) - C1 - C3 - C5
Hair: Y80 - E11 - Y38 - YR02



Next step is to add all blue colours for the picture. I used same copic markers for clothes and for the starry sky:

Clothes and sky: B29 - B99 - B45 - B00 - B000 - B05 - 0 (Blender)



All the shine effects are made by no coloring the paper (just used the colour of the paper), regarding little spots and fine lines I made them using a white ink pen.

Thank you for enjoying my artworks ( * 3*)/
See you on my next entry!

Suki Manga ^^


Twitter: @Suki_Manga








4 comments:

Magda said...

Amazing!!!!!

Barbara GR said...

Amazing work!!! I love it!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for your comments! ^______^