Followers

Thursday, December 25, 2014

the birds fluttered YES....

Hi everyone,

on this special day it's my turn to publish a new creation and I have another art journalpage for you, because I just love making journalpages.
Making art journalpages is such a lot of fun, everything is allowed, no bounderies what soever. You can write down your feelings and paint/ draw on top of it or you just make a nice page using a lovely image. 


At first I created a background using my Dylusions ink and Dutch Doobadoo stencils.
The stencils I used are flowers, diamonds, stars and screen of stars. After that I did a little stamping using a script stamp.

The image is by the East Wind (check them out if you don't know them yet, they have some wonderful images) printed in a large size on copic paper.

For the hair and eyes I used 
BG01, 09, 57 and FBG2.
For the flowers and dress 
YG00, 17, 23, 
Y19, 
YR07, 15, 16 and 23, 
R05, 17, 37, 39, 46 and 59
RV0000, 02 and 06
For the skin I used
E000, 00, 11, 21 and 04
for shading I used BV00 and 100 (just very very tiny parts and eyebrows)

The copic colours go so well with my favorite Dylusions ink that I really love using them both on my pages, because both have such wonderful bright and cheery colours. 

wish you all a fabulous Xmas day with your dear ones 
and a healthy and very creative 2015
see you next year

hugs


Miranda

1 comment:

Becky said...

wow! What a stunning image and you colored this fabulously.
Merry Christmas.