Followers

Sunday, February 8, 2015

For a new baby boy

Hello copic friends, 


Elizabeth here today to give you copic inspiration from Norway. I made a card for a new baby boy. I love this Mo Manning image, you can use it for so many occasions, and I decided it could be a boy or a girl, depending on the colors used.

The colors are neutral so I could go either way... this time it's a boy!
I used Pion Design papers and some sweet newborn charms and sentiments. Pretty simple decoration really. Dies by Magnolia, Spellbinders and Memorybox. Flowers by WOC and Kort og Godt. 

The image is Baby Fairy with Ladybug digi from Mo's Digital Pencil. 
Copics used:
Skin: E13-11-21-000, E93, W5
Wings and clothes: W7-3-1-00
Hair: E44-43-41-40
Ladybug: E18-R27-24-22
Ground: W5-3-1-00


Here's the inside of the card with a couple of sentiments about the newborn baby.

Hope you like it! 
See you next time, 
have a wonderful week! 

Hugs, 
Elizabeth 



4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, so beautiful with the muted colours. I love it. xx

Daniela said...

A very pretty card. I love this stamp motif.

Sandra H said...

So pretty and coloured to perfection x

Becky said...

So pretty!