Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Mermaid Dreams


Good morning!
And here's my card exclusively for Copic Europe.

I used a lot of elements on my desk, you can see that is a card full of detail. Many gifts from great friends and companions.

It is not a stamp is a drawing of DigistampAtelier, is a draft, on which I have colored.


It's a lovely drawing , I used the colors of my papers of Maja Design, roses, lilacs, blue, but many others because there are many things ... 


I used to color these Copic:
Background: BG0000.
Hair: E51, YR24.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E21, R30, E11.
Ribbon: BG72, BG70, BG11, BV20.
Fish: YR65, YR21, E97, R000, RV91.
Greens: YG67, YG63, YG03, BG93, BG96, G21, YG21, YG23.
Bird: BG10, BG11, BG72, B000.
Rose: R05, R00, R22.
Hollyhock flowers: BV00, BV11.
Pink flowers: R000, R30, R11, R22, R32.
Lilac flowers: RV91, RV95.
Conch shell: E41, E40, W3.

For today this is all I hope you liked it and are inspired.
Do not forget to visit us! Kisses!

Just a note: I have permission from the author to make a card with his art.
He will soon make this picture on sale for those who want, and many others... 

12 comments:

Aurora said...

Wow! What an amazing Card! Love the imagen and tour colouring is superb. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs

Keren Mostov said...

Totally amazing!!

Ann Marie Governale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Marie Governale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristina said...

Hi Ann Marie!
I have permission from the artist to use this image.
I have asked permission and Raul has given me.
You can write to her to verify this: chicourano@hotmail.com
Thank you very much for your interest in my work.
Hugs.

Raúl Guerra said...

Hi all,
I gave my permission to add colours to my drawing to Cristina.
Thank you to all of you who took the time to send me a message.
Up to date Im not familiar with this subject.
For those interested on what I do I will, of course, make my drawings available for those of you with the desire to colour them.

Thanks to Cristina for the promotion.

My artworks will be available at my Etsy Store as the rest of my work:
www.etsy.com/raulguerra

Andrea Szabo Flying Kangaroo said...

Wow that is a gorgeous card, love all the colors you used to color this wonderful design. Hugs

Unknown said...

Cristina your card is amazing!! What a wonderful work!! And Raúl your drawings are simply superb.. You guys are a fantastic team!

aliciabel.com@gmail.com said...


Gorgeous card, Cristina. Your colouring is great and I love the card design.

Beatriz said...

Cristina your card and your coluring is simply perfect! Thanks for show us this wonderful project!

Diny Sprakel said...

Cristina, you did a great job, nothing to blame you for. Keep up your stunning coloring
Hugs Diny
Blogadministrator

BeaCas said...

I don't know anybody who paint like you... You saw the flowers here... Oh my god... The fishes too. You have your own style developing every day soft and beautifull... Congratulacions Cristina...